Licensing and Regulations of Private Dayhomes in Alberta:

Here’s some things you need to know:

A license is required under the Child Care Licensing Act to operate a childcare program that provides care for seven or more children except for:

• §       Private babysitting in a private home for six children or less.  The caregiver’s own children are not included in these six.
  • §      Approved family day homes are not required to be licensed as they are monitored by the family day home agency.

Ok, so what does this really all mean?

If you want to start a private dayhome, you do NOT have to be licensed if you take in less than 7 children, not including your own.  If you want to take in more children, you need a license, which you can apply for through http://www.edmontonandareacfsa.gov.ab.ca/publish/578.cfm

If you choose to run your dayhome through an agency, you do not have to be licensed, as the government trusts agencies to monitor their dayhomes closely.  There are a variety of agencies in the city that provide this service. They charge both the provider, and the parent, for this service.

The licensing guidelines recommend that you do not provide care for more than one child under 1 year of age, 2 under 2, 3 under 3, 4 under 4 and so on, until they are considered of school age.  What this means is that you could look after 4, 4 year olds, 1 one year old and 1, 3 year old.  HOWEVER, if you are running unlicensed, then these are simply guidelines.

Dayhome Registry is an organization that provides support and resources for dayhomes, but we are NOT an agency.  Register with us today, and join our community of dayhomes!

www.dayhomeregistry.com

75 thoughts on “Licensing and Regulations of Private Dayhomes in Alberta:

1. Faye Holt

The numbers above are for Private Dayhomes that are NOT registered or licensed, from the Child care licensing Act. Under the Family Dayhome Standards Manual, which is the standard followed by agencies and their providers, the numbers are slightly different. You may care for six children, INCLUDING your own. This can get very confusing, as the standards are different for licensed/registered vs. non-licensed/non-registered. Hope this note has cleared up any confusion.

2. Shirley Bindah

Hi there,

I have started a private dayhome, I have a trade name as well.
    My four years old boy stays with me, so my question is Does he count in my ration please?
    I have actually three boys 4 years old, two babies 1 year old and a 3 years old girl.
    So in all it makes 7 kids including my son. Is it correct please?
    Two of the kids are Part Time.

I would be grateful if someone could clear out my doubts because the parents are very concerned about it as well.

I thank you in anticipation.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Shirley, as long as you are running a PRIVATE dayhome, NOT under the umbrella of an agency, your son DOES NOT count in your numbers. So you absolutely may have 6 children you look after, PLUS your own.
      I will email you as well.
      Cheers

1. Marichu Aquino

Hi Ms. Faye 🙂
        Just wanna ask what are the requirements & rules to start a private dayhome here in alberta? I’m planning to start one after my two years employement as a nanny. Please kindly advice me with some information, oh ! Does it needs me to have my own house to Start one or renting a house is ok? Thanks in advance Ms. Faye🙂 Hope to hear you more from you soon😇

Regards,
        Marichu😊

2. Noreen

Hi I hope you will guide me properly. I am new immigrant and want to open a private day home but I lives in appartment my question is that can i run day home in appartment.if yes then how many children I care including my two one for 2 year andother for 2 month.how much I could charge for maximum children please guid m thnx

3. Shirley Bindah

Hi there,

I have started a private dayhome, I have a trade name as well.
    So in all it makes 7 kids including my son. Is it correct please?
    Two of the kids are Part Time.

thank you in anticipation.

4. Stacey

Hello

I am writing to ask a few questions, my son was attending a private day home but I have since pulled im, but there are number of other parents wondering the same thing. Are there any regulations that a private day has to follow with time off. The dayhome essentially wants the parents to pay her for 3 weeks of holidays and another week without pay but does not arrange other care. Is that ok?

5. Tasha

Hello, I am a full time single mom. I have had the idea of opening a private dayhome for a few years, now I would love too start within the next month or two. Can I do this if I am a renter of a home? Also I would like to know about waivers. And can I except kids and run the home with a friend as help?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Thanks for your comment on our blog!
      Great questions.
      Can I do this if I am a renter of a home? – yes you can, as long as you have permission to do so from your landlord.
      Also I would like to know about waivers. – we can provide you with contracts and waivers to ensure all of your paperwork is in place and done correctly. http://shop.dayhomeregistry.com/collections/front-page/products/parent-and-dayhome-resource-bundle
      And can I except kids and run the home with a friend as help? – yes, you absolutely can. However, no matter how many adults are running the dayhome, you can still ONLY accept 6 dayhome children at any one time.
      Please let me know if there is any other information you need!
      Cheers

1. Kristina

I am a landlord who just found out that my renters are running a dayhome without my permission. Do you happen to know what my rights are? Also, should I be getting a special type of insurance so I am not liable?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Kristina, unfortunately, this is an area in which I am unsure. I believe it would fall under the same category of any business being run out of your property without your consent, and I ALWAYS tell potential dayhome providers to check with their landlords FIRST before starting up. As for the liability insurance, your home owners liability should cover you, but you would be better off checking with your insurance company to see what they recommend. Its a bit tricky because you (I assume) don’t live there.
          Sorry I couldn’t be of more help

2. Gina

Hi. I run a private dayhome I have 6 children, one is part time, being three days a week, he is three years old. Five full time. An 11th month old, a 19th month old, 22 month old, 23 month old, and a 4 year old. All walking but the 11th month old. I put insurance on them, through my home insurance.
      And had the fire department know that I run a day home, they also came to check it out and said everything looked fine. Children are well taken care of and very much loved. Made sure there are no chocking hazard around. Parents and children seem happy. My main concern was the regulations on the ratio. Do I have to follow the 2 under 2?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Gina, because you are private, no you do not. The only regulation for Private Dayhomes is no more than 6 children in care at one time. As long as everyone is happy, including yourself, all is well! Thanks so much for commenting. Cheers, Faye

6. valerie

Hi !! I run a dayhome since 2 years with a partner and we have 12 kids . We just know a mnth ago we are not suposed to do that ! but we would like work together ! what can we do ?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Unfortunately Valerie, the childcare law states that you may not have more than 6 children at any one time, no matter how many caregivers are present, in a dayhome setting. The rules are different for daycare, but they are licensed and regulated and monitored.

7. Serena

I’ve run a family day home and never have more than 6 kids I do have a girl that works for me and I was recently told that I cannot do that that I was breaking the law and I would be fined $3,000 a day for having someone else to run my legal dayhomes in Alberta ? Is that true

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Serena, I know of a number of dayhomes who hire others to help them manage the dayhome, and they have checked with Alberta Child Care Regulations, and there is no issue with this. I always advise you do your own homework, but as long as you only have 6 children in your care, even if you hire someone else, as far as I am aware, you are managing your dayhome 100% legally.

8. jen

I just have a question regarding private dayhomes in Alberta…I’ve been given a tip regarding one that has 6 children all under the age of 3…is this legal? I’ve been told there is no regulating government for this, but it is very disturbing to me. Thanks for your help.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Jen, yes, as long as the dayhome is private, this is totally legal. The regulations for private dayhomes, and this is basically the only one, is that the provider only have 6 children in their care at any one time. There are no age restrictions for private dayhomes. However, you also need to remember that some providers can handle many little ones, and some can’t. I always advise you take it on a case by base basis.

2. Milly

Jen, I am writing this because I agree/disagree with your post. I worked for someone who runs a private dayhome. I no longer work there, but when I did, I oftentimes had to watch about 8 kids alone while the couple i worked for had 3 or 4 upstairs to share between them. This doesn’t include the before and after school kids that come and go every morning. THE KIDS ARE ALL DIFFERENT AGES and there are about 10 full-time babies/kids there every day. I was very stressed, as the people I worked for had a very disorganized home and they were distracted with their own newborn baby.
      When i first started working there, we had 6 total kids to watch between two of us, but then her husband came to work for her at the dayhome. So they brought in more kids. I was expected to organize all the toys (with nowhere to put them in) and clean up after the kids of course, but also clean up after this couples family, play with the kids and organize learning time, keep all different ages safe in the same area, ect. I did most of the work only to be told by my boss that I wasnt cleaning on time and that my job isn’t that challenging….
      Jen, I can honestly say that 6 kids under the age of 3 sounds like a pretty nice idea. Most of the kids were 3 years old when i first started working there, and it worked out really well. I had 6 of them to myself, and I was able to connect with them, do collective crafts, and age appropriate activities. It was great! It gets really difficult to do educational things/bond with kids when they’re all different ages in the same room. I don’t agree with your comment on how it is “disgusting” to have kids all under the age of three at the place you’re talking about. What you should find disgusting is there are private Dayhomes running like the one I worked for that take advantage of young adults that had a passion for working with kids. I wasnt even paid for the last week i worked.
      People, Please be aware that these Dayhomes are out there, and I can promise you that your kids are not getting the proper care you think they’re getting. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE WORK IN THE DAYHOME, THERE SHOULD ALWAYS BE UNDER SIX KIDS AT A TIME. I did most of the work and had most if not all the kids under my watch, while my boss dropped her kids off at school and sports, and her husband sat there and watched tv. I did everything and I can guarantee it still isn’t enough for these kids. they deserve more care and special attention in a day home. Please be aware of Dayhomes like this.

9. Kerrie Eldridge

Hi,

I would like to open my own daytime and have noted the comments above about 6 children only, but is there anything else that I MUST HAVE? Qualifications (I have my NVQ’s from the UK), certificates (first aid etc), equipment, low level toilets?? I plan on becoming certified and registered over the next 6 months but for now, just as a starting point, what do i need to get started?

Advice would be most welcome!!

Thank you.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Kerrie, I know this is hard to believe (and something I feel should change!), but other than only having 6 children in your care, as a private dayhome provider, there are no training or certification requirements in Alberta. However, most parents like to see some training and first aid at a minimum.
      Cheers,

10. claudia

Hi I have been running a private dahome for almost one year I have a friend who has a dayhome as well and we would like to join and work togueter, we have have a house that we can use , we wont live there we just want to use it for the children, Can we do it??
    can we operate as a group family childcare instead of dayhome?? what are the regulations?? i have been looking but is hard to find them and I know other people that does the same thing i just want to make sure that we wont be doing somethin ilegal . we eventually want to register as a daycare but this is the first step…

please help with and advice

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Unfortunately, you cannot combine dayhomes like that. The legislation states that no dayhome may have more than 6 children in their care, regardless of the number of providers, even if you don’t live in the home. We have a dayhome in Edmonton who has the same struggle.
      It is a very difficult legislation, and makes things SO much harder for providers and parents alike! I would highly recommend you write to your MLA about this issue. I have tried myself to talk to the government about this, but I am only one voice (and they are reluctant to listen!). Perhaps, if many people make enough noise about it, things might change.

11. Ann

Hi Faye
    Can you please tell me where I can locate information on registering and licensing my private day home please.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Ann, you can go to http://www.dayhomeregistry.com and click on the List Your Dayhome button on the top, right hand side. You just need to enter your information, and once we have received it, we will approve it and have you up and running on the site! We then promote your ad through social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
      If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask! You can email me directly at faye@dayhomeregistry.com
      Cheers,

12. Jay

Hi Faye, your information is incredibly helpful! Thank you! I am having a difficult time finding the right insurance company and finding out what type of insurance I need for my day home. It is a rented space and I would like to have the recommended 2 million per child. Would you kindly share some suggestions?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Jay, I know of some dayhomes who have been very happy with their insurance coverage. I will contact them, and get back to you.
      Cheers and thanks for reading!

13. Jay

Thank you, I had a lovely person respond, so I will do a follow-up.

Another thing: would you know of any companies who provide surveillance systems that parents can access throughout the day? I would like to provide that peace of mind to my parents as well as protect myself from any potential allegations of any kind.

14. Sarah

Hi, I’m wondering about the type of insurance I would need to start s dayhome.
    Also, how does it work for dayhome owners to take vacation?? Every job gets vacation time and pay….my current dayhome takes 2 weeks off a year for vacation and we just need to figure something out for our kids during that time…is that normal?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Sarah, you need regular home owners insurance, plus an extra rider. I’ve been hearing that Wawanesa is the best insurance company to deal with when it comes to dayhomes.
      As for the 2 weeks of vacation, yes, that is very normal. Some charge for that time, some do not. It is a completely personal choice. If you have concerns, I would recommend you discuss it with your provider and come to an arrangement that works for both of you.
      Thank you for the question!
      Sincerely
      Faye Holt

15. Eva

I am looking into opening a dayhome in my house. I work part time and on occasion have to be away from home, can I hire someone to be a full time caregiver? Or would I need to be at home at all time?
    Can I run a dayhome in my home and have someone other than myself run it?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Hi Eva, thanks for your question on our blog! And thanks for being a reader :)
      The short answer is, yes. Yes, you can hire someone to help out with the dayhome, whether you are there or not. Of course, this would be an arrangement all the parents of the children would need to be ok with as well, and both you and the other person should have a criminal background check completed, as well as a vulnerable persons check done.
      The one rule you MUST abide by, no matter how many adults are looking after children, is that you can only look after 6 children at any given time in your home.
      Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
      If you are looking for resources to help you get started with the process, be sure to check out our Shop. http://shop.dayhomeregistry.com/collections/for-home-daycare-day-home-providers
      Cheers,

Faye Holt

16. Serene

Hi there my kids go to a private dayhome, the care giver has apts atleast once a month to go to, meaning I have to find alternate care as she does not, is it not her responsibility to find alternate care? Or is this on me? It’s a complete hassle, I’m paying her to watch my kids so I can work! Any information would be greatly appreciated via email pls!

17. Ameeta

Hi, I currently run a successful dayhome with 6 FT kids. I know there is a new type of dayhome allowed with up to 10 kid as long as you get an approved permit through the city. Do you know any more information about that?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

This has always been the case, BUT, yes, you have to have a permit through the city, and this is where things get tricky. The building code requirements for a Group Family Childcare (Dayhome with up to 10 kids) are pretty extreme. Fire walls and doors, etc. I am not the authority on this, but if it is something you are really interested in pursuing, call the city first. If you get the run-around, I do have some contacts I can ask. Group family child care (two providers) can have a maximum of 10 children and minimum of two staff, one of whom is the license holder.

18. Reed

Hi Faye,
    I found this blog by chance. My wife has been thinking of opening a day home for sometime now. The blog is so interesting, and just skimming through it gave me so many answers.
    My question, though, is the following:
    We live on a condo that we own. Do we need the condo board agreement in order to start our day home?

I know that they might refuse to give us permission, though.

Thanks

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Reed, firstly, thanks for reading and commenting, much appreciated. I’m so glad we could help answer many of your questions. Your question about the condo is a great one, and one I hadn’t thought about before. Given the bit of research I did, it is really important that you review your condo association agreement VERY carefully before beginning any home-based business, and possibly even having a lawyer review it to make sure you understand it 100%. The last thing you want is to get in trouble with your condo board!! I will email you a couple articles to read based on this topic, that I found.
      Cheers and thanks! Faye

19. Bev

Hi Faye
    Your website is great, so helpful, Thank you.
    As far as I can see I didn’t see this type of question posted and i cannot find details on my concern.
    If i want to start a morning only private dayhome with 6 or less children but i dont live in the house am i able to do that? Is this allowed ? It is a house, 2 houses from mine that i would like to rent and use as a day home. No one else lives in it. My bungalow is too small for a dayhome, that is why i am considering this option.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Bev, thank you for the comment and for reading! I’m so glad we can be of help.
      Yours is an excellent question, and while I do know of dayhome providers who do this, I’m not sure of the official rules and regulations around it. I will do some more digging and see if I can come up with a definitive answer for you.
      Cheers

20. eureka boba

Hello Faye!
    Thank you very much for answering all these questions! really helpful! One question i didnt see asked here; I’m looking into starting a private day home out of my husband and I’s house. will I have to claim it as income for tax purposes? do you know? and (probably a redundant question) does it have to be registered?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Thanks for the great question and for reading! Yes, you will have to claim your dayhome income for tax purposes. Parents will be using receipts from you to claim their childcare costs, so the numbers and names must match up :)
      If you want to run a private dayhome, you do not need to register with anyone. If you wish to run an accredited dayhome, you will need to contact an agency to start that process. We can recommend a couple we work with if that would help.
      To promote your dayhome and advertise through our site and social media, you can register your dayhome with us at http://www.dayhomeregistry.com/signup
      Cheers!

21. Eddie

Hi,
    I am looking to purchasing a home and run a private day home, keep it under 7 kids for now.
    I understand that way we will not have to license.

Who would I contact to get started on approvals (Safety check by the city and zoning)

22. Tiffany

Hi,

I’m am looking to start a day home in Calgary once my mat leave is up, but my husband is concerned that there a number of costs that are associated with it, including registering as a home business. I have tried to find out if this is needed and what else I have to do before I am able to take children into my home if I want to run a private dayhome, but have not had a lot of luck finding answers. You seem to have a great pool of knowledge on the subject. Could you help me with what I need to have/what expenses go with it to open my day home? Thanks.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Tiffany, great questions and totally reasonable concerns. Childcare home businesses fall under different categories and the best people to call about confirming what business license you need is the city in which you hope to run your dayhome. Usually it is just a matter of checking zoning to make sure its ok to run a homebased business in your neighbourhood. If you want to work with an agency as an accredited dayhome, they look after all that for you. If you run privately, then you will be responsible for it. However, you do not need to register with the government and basically, once you feel you have your paperwork set up (check out shop.dayhomeregistry.com) and your space ready to accept children, you can open your doors and begin taking in children if you run privately. If you have more specific questions, please feel free to email me at faye@dayhomeregistry.com or give me a call at the number listed on our site.
      Cheers,

23. Wendy

Hello,

I have a question. I am thinking about starting my own dayhome. I have been told since I am certified teacher and have level 3 child care certificate I would qualify for a federal funding up to $1200. Is this correct? Do you know where I can find this in writing?

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Wendy, I will email you as well. This is an excellent question, and the answer is yes, but only if you are working through an accredited dayhome agency can you receive this funding. If you choose to run privately, you do not qualify.
      Cheers

24. Margarett

hi Faye… I am planning to run a private day home but I am new to everything about this.
    I would really appreciate if you help me with the ideas. I have an experience as a child care staff as a child care worker or level 2 in a non profit daycare for 4 months now. but i come up to this idea of putting up my own day home because I have a baby boy who is 15 months old.
    questions are:
    – do i need to register my day home anywhere?
    – what would be the monthly payment for each kid if they enroll for my day home?
    – will i’ll be able to have anything from the government like top up as I am a child care worker?
    – can you pls help me with any documentations needed in the day home?
    – what insurance is needed for this kind of business?
    thanks Faye! hope I am not really being too much in asking. I really need your help.
    More power to you!

25. Melissa

I am considering starting a private day home in Edmonton. Are you able to email me to answer some questions?
    Let me know,
    Thanks

26. francisca

hi i found your website very helpful so if you can help me with my questions regarding my private dayhome. I wanna pay my own tax, cpp, ei too but i need business number. Can you pls tell me where will i start to do these things.. I am in Calgary.. pls just email to me the answer..thanks

27. Melynnda K

Hello I would like to gather information on opening and registering a family day home. Could someone please help me with where to begin this process. My goal is to be registered and licensed with the government of Alberta. I am in the process of picking out a name for my Day home.

28. Amrit Walia

Hi

We are planning to start a private day home in Condo and we have already submitted an application to the Condo Board for their approval. Our Condo Board and my home insurance provider AMA is concerned about liability coverage from Day home association. Could you please advise on this.

Yours Sincerely,

Amrit Walia

29. raya

Hi Faye. If we offer babysitting services at our own place for a couple of children, how do we provide receipts to the our clients? This could be a silly question but if we don’t have to register with the city of Edmonton, how can we provide a legit receipt? Thank you in advance for sharing your expertise!

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Raya, yes, you still need to provide receipts. The Government cross-checks income vs. childcare expenses claimed through your SIN number. This is regardless of whether or not you are an accredited provider or not.
      Cheers (and thanks for reading!)

30. Meghan

Hello. I have a private day home in northern Alberta and have heard rumour that if you are found to have over 6 kids, you could be fined upwards of $2000/child. Is this true? (Sorry if this question posts twice. I seem to be having technical issues.)

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Meghan, this is a great question, but unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a straight answer about a fine for having more than 6 children in your care as a private dayhome. To be perfectly honest, the government doesn’t want to acknowledge that private dayhomes exist, and so getting answers from them can be very tricky. I would highly recommend that you ensure you only have 6 children (plus your own) in your care at any one time to avoid any issues. You could try phoning Human Services to see if they can give you a direct answer. I wish I knew the answer to this, and if you do find out, please let me know!

31. Christy

Hi miss faye im planning to build my own private dayhome i want to ask where i can start can you give me some tips and help me how to start…i ..thank you so much Godbless

32. Jessie

Hello, I’ve been reading you’re blog and it is quite informative! Thank you for that! I have started a private dayhome in August. Now I am just wondering if I have all my ducts in order come tax time. I am unlicensed, and I have 3 children in my care. I also have my daughter with me, so I do not include her as my count of allowable children. I have a couple questions, first question I have been looking on the rev. Canada site and it says when issuing receipts, I have to include my SIN number in the receipt. But in other sites that I see that it says to never give ur number out ever! So on my receipts, I include my phone number instead. Will I get in any kind of trouble if I don’t? Another question is I do not have a BN, am I going to need some kind of number when doing tax? Do I claim it under other income? And when claiming expenses, what can I all claim being an unregistered dayhome? Thanks very much!

33. Gracy

Hi Faye, Good job i must say I intent starting a private day home but I’m presently confused if its legal for me starting without registering with an agency.
    I would really appreciate if you can help me with the following questions:
    – Is it legal to start a dayhome without being licensed
    -Do i need to register my day-home business name with the registry for receipts purpose.
    – Do i need any other insurance apart from my normal house insurance?
    -Since I’m private, what is a normal monthly rate to charge per child in Calgary?

Faye please i really need your assistance because this has been my concern for the past one year sitting down at home doing nothing.

34. Ilham EL BAKKOUCHI

Hey Faye, Really your website is great, so helpful, Thank you for your help.I am planning to run a registered and licensed day home in Edmonton but I am new to everything about this.
    I would really appreciate if you help me with the ideas. I have an experience as teacher for second language for adult and children,but i come up to this idea of putting up my own registered and licensed day home .My questions are:
    -I am planning to pay my own tax, CPP, EIi too but i need business number. Can you please tell me where will I start to do these things..
    – can you please help me with any documentation needed in the day home?
    – what insurance is needed for this kind of business?
    thanks Faye! . Sorry I asked you many question but I really need your help. Please just email to me the answer..thanks

ILHAM

35. MAC

Hi Faye,

My wife is a daycare staff wanting to start a day home. However, Our current home is not suitable for starting day home. So, We are planning to buy and moving to a new home. We also have seen one of our friend failed to do day home business because of shortage of kids. Do you know whether location matter? We are thinking of buying a home that is walking distance (3 minute) from school. Do you think that will increase possibility of getting enough kids?

36. Matt

Hey i was just curious about receipts. Our son was at a day home until June last year when she quit on us and we switched to a new day home. She still hasn’t given us a receipt for the year. What I Was curious is if there is any legislation/requirements for deadlines when day homes must issue a receipt.

The year before we had no issue of receipts from other day homes (we haven’t had much luck keeping a constant day home, not enough kids in the area) I just assumed it was at year end Like December/ or when the kids last day was in this case June.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Matt, you should get receipts provided to you, however, if you don’t, you can still claim your costs with the government. I would suggest you provide as much information (name, address, etc.) as possible on your claim. The government SHOULD be able to connect your costs with her claims. If the dayhome was a private dayhome, there is very little legislation around all aspects of how she operates. However, private dayhomes fall under the sole proprietor category, and thusly, they need to claim all their costs and income on their tax reports.
      I hope this helps!
      Cheers,

37. Tracey

Hey faye. Just wondering if you could email as I have a few questions regarding starting my dayhome. Should be open in 2 weeks.

1. Faye Holt Faye Holt

Olivia, if it is a home that you are renting or leasing, yes, if it is a commercial building, no – then you would fall under the guidelines for a daycare facility.